View Single Post
Old 02-16-2019, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutch_m View Post
Bla bla bla
Everyone that uses mine wishes they have one , your so full of **** I can smell it up here in northern Alberta

As for Challenge your math , ��
Go drill some holes in 4 ft of ice and see if your strikemaster will last all day long like you stated , no excuses or bull**** that you can't find the ice ,

You only have to ask enough guides who make a living drilling holes in the ice up north or on lake Winnipeg , why they not running electric augers ,

Your limited to how many holes you can drill and they just don't got the power to last or drill all day long

Great augers for ice that is under 2 feet thick , all electric augers , none are better then the other , each has pros and cons
Strikemaster all made of plastic , handles and everything , throw that in the back of your truck enough in -30 and see what happens to it , shatters ,

I also own a strikemaster electric right now In a 8 inch ,

Putting it in the back of your heated SUV and driving to a lake and drilling in 20 inches of ice is a joke , you best go watch some more videos of your hero ��
Yeah, Eskimo P1 Rocket, nice plastic handle for the pull cord. Can't wait for you to break that or the pull cord which Eskimos are famous for. Have fun with that. Oh and the great plastic casing around the propane bottle... Watch chucking that into the back of your warm SUV

Your auger works for you and mine is working for me. Leave it at that, Northern hero.