View Single Post
Old 02-16-2019, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutch_m View Post
Bla bla bla
Everyone that uses mine wishes they have one , your so full of **** I can smell it up here in northern Alberta

As for Challenge your math , 😂
Go drill some holes in 4 ft of ice and see if your strikemaster will last all day long like you stated , no excuses or bull**** that you can't find the ice ,

You only have to ask enough guides who make a living drilling holes in the ice up north or on lake Winnipeg , why they not running electric augers ,

Your limited to how many holes you can drill and they just don't got the power to last or drill all day long

Great augers for ice that is under 2 feet thick , all electric augers , none are better then the other , each has pros and cons
Strikemaster all made of plastic , handles and everything , throw that in the back of your truck enough in -30 and see what happens to it , shatters ,

I also own a strikemaster electric right now In a 8 inch ,

Putting it in the back of your heated SUV and driving to a lake and drilling in 20 inches of ice is a joke , you best go watch some more videos of your hero 😂
You obviously have an issue with electric power. So use what ever auger you choose.

Myself I will never have a gas or propane powered auger. I don’t fish the areas you do so I have no need. If I drill 6 holes a day I’ve drilled more than enough for my needs.

So take your attitude, head out to your lakes with 4 feet of ice and drill all the ice holes you want to.

BW