View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 10:33 AM
Banned

And just a note to the original poster,,, Don't tell me what to do O.K. If I want to share a lake or a spot on an open forum I will.. In all the years that I have been on this forum I have yet to hold back on the identity of a lake that I posted pics of.. If you come on here and show off your catch than you can share the info. If its just to come on here and show off so people can blow steam up your azz than don't show the pics, keep it to yourself.. Giving the exact spot in most cases is not necessary but pointing people to the right lake is just honorable and the friendly thing to do. Its those kinds of things that have made this province a great place. Its funny most of the biggest b!tchers on here aren't even native to the province,, they came over here by the bus loads to take advantage of our province's resources,, raped and pillaged them from us then complain about the amount of people using the outdoors and the lack of resources left,,, kind of ironic no ??? Then all I read about on here is how great he fishing is back home !!! Well I got one suggestion for yah all,, any guesses to what it is ???