View Single Post
Old 11-13-2017, 08:10 PM

So… here’s the update for those that may find this mildly interesting.

Got the hairdryer going off the generator (don’t tell my wife) and had it blowing up the tube, while I had the trailer furnace running, and my big buddy heater directed at the underside of the trailer. After 40 minutes, gave er a tug and YES!
There’s definitely some solids still frozen in there, but I got the tank down to about 1/3 full, and dumped in more antifreeze and called it a winter.

The part you’ll enjoy, is that when I lifted the turd tote onto the tailgate, it was about 100lbs I’d say. Got it on the tailgate, and rolled it into the bed over the joint, and POP goes the turd tote lid! So…. Probably 20 litres of poo water going everywhere, contaminating stuff in the box, and not to mention myself.

I’ve spent the last 4hrs at the sani station to dump the rest, the truck wash to decontaminate my truck and the stuff in the box, and doing a bit of dry heaving along the way. Let’s just say our eating and beverage choices weren’t the most healthy on that trip. Thank goodness it was cool tonight or the warm air would have made things that much more aromatic! Neighbors saw me strip naked in the backyard, and I’m burning my running shoes.

I feel like I should go get a tetnus shot or flu shot, or maybe just have a very stiff whiskey, for cleanliness purposes of course…..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg C9161974-ECC0-4B4F-A384-3E40D6F42E2B.jpg (28.3 KB, 434 views)