View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowhunter9841 View Post
A buddy of mine shoots the cabelas arrows, they are made by Easton. I’ve heard that they are a decent arrow. However, I really would like to give my business to a local company when I can. Thanks for your information. I’m going to check out your video now.
The Cabela's arrows are made by Easton and are actually a rebranded Beman ICS Hunter (Easton owns Beman). I agree with trying to support your local businesses as much as possible, but if you're on a budget, it's really tough to argue with the price and consistency of the Cabela's arrows. I've heard a lot of negative comments and misinformation regarding Cabela's arrows including how they're the rejects that didn't make tolerances, but my testing of over 4 dozen of their arrows state otherwise. They definitely meet their standards for straightness, and the spine uniformity is significantly more consistent than arrows costing double.

In my experience, the Cabela's Stalker Extreme arrows are rated the same consistency as the Hunter XT arrow (and they do meet their tolerances, even more so than the Hunter XT line) while being priced similar to the Gold Tip Warrior arrows (which actually are Hunter arrows that did not meet tolerances).