Thread: Archery sights
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morbius131 View Post
The Reign 7 is unreal!!! Stays in tune, time, quiet, accurate and absolutely no vibration. Also easily adjustable! Honestly I have likely put more shots through the bow in one month than most put in a year and have absolutely no issues or concerns. I have it set up with a hunting set up but also have used it in a target set up and it’s great. If I do my part the bow does it. Before buying I shot a lot of different bows and it was close with a couple front runners at the end but now owning the Reign for 6 months, I know I made the right choice.

Morb
That's awesome, I am asking because I'm thinking about buying one myself. I'm torn though, because I really love Hoyt bows. However, when I look at the price difference, I wonder if maybe it might be time to try something else. I have heard nothing but good things about the reigns. I have yet to shoot one, but after holding it in my hands, the grip just seems to fit my hand so nicely. I will keep you posted, if I do end up with one. Thanks for your input!