View Single Post
Old 11-10-2018, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chedder View Post
Why do you guys feel the need to be the police and control the speed on a highway. You will never get a ticket at 120 on highway 2. Ask any police officer if 120 is acceptable on this highway. The guy holding up traffic by being mr wannabe enforcement in the passing lane is way more dangerous than someone doing 10% over. Not to mention causing everyone around him anger. My take on it is the person doing this knows they are being an a@% hat and likes it. On the other hand if you're doing 140+ that's a different story. But again, why not move over let the maniac speed by and get as far away from you as possible to increase your safety?
I never once said I don't speed or do, hold up traffic or not, etc. So I don't feel the need. Moving on, so, from your post, it's okay to break the law as long as one doesnt get caught?

Probably a useless discussion, doubt logic can be used with people supporting breaking the law on a public forum. Be sure to get the gate for your neighborhood poacher, alot of them don't get caught either or think there is a difference between hunting at 6:30 or poaching at 6:32.