View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 11:30 AM

Default Eager for sure

I'd like to hook up with some sportsman for some big game hunting for sure. Been out last year and a couple times this year. 2 wt does so far. I have all the tags a guy could possibly need and a special draw for a Mulie Doe in 320. Don't really have a lot of experience or know a lot of places to go. I have a PSE Stinger that I can shoot fairly well and a Weatherby Vanguard 30.06 that's dying to launch a round at a beast. I live in Calgary's NE. The things I lack are a truck and a place to hang a beast. I can bring the meat home in bulk and deal with it from that point but the wife will freak if I hang and skin a beast in the basement, HAHA, city girl. Been on the horn to my father who's back in Ontarible and he's wanting to bounce out here for an extended weekend hunt with me and SOON. He can sit with me and use my rifle or if somebody had an extra one they could bring along he can really shoot well. He's hunted all his life back there but I'm sure he does'nt have his weapons registered so travelling with them may pose a problem. I'd also like to take advantage of the extra WT hunt in 212 if anybody knows of some places to go. Let's get out there and fill our freezers boys and girls.