View Single Post
Old 01-04-2022, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtShooter View Post
I totally get it, they are brand ambassadors or sponsored athletes but in the few years I've followed a few of the Joe Rogan n friends they seem to only hunt a couple species. Like once John Dudley switched to PSE and got Joe n friends on PSE all of a sudden PSE was the best even though Hoyt was the best before.

Cam hunts ranched or guided animals period.

Joe seems to only hunt elk and axis deer on lanai.

Jocko is new to hunting and has only taken an elk as far as I know with John Dudley's help.

At least people like Steve Rinella, Remi Warren, Randy Newberg hunt most species, don't seem to take 4 bulls per year and accept going home empty handed. I remember one podcast Joe even said he doesn't like failure so he does hunts with high probability. Probably after hunting Alaska with Rinella he decided getting rained on for a week straight sucked lol. John Dudley shoots a lot of elk but also shoots a lot of whitetails and snags an antelope too.

Rogans a big mouth putz. Been hunting what? Less than 10 years? But blabs on like he's an African PH. Comes across as a complete newb on every hunt I've seen him on then gets on his podcast and talks like he's been doing it for 50 years. Would never kill an animal if he wasn't guided, not that he's alone in that department, so right off the bat he gets close to zero respect from me.

He's no better or worse than any other internet "influencer" I guess and really that's all he is.