View Single Post
Old 02-04-2023, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by qanda View Post
I never said I was affiliated with a university. But in the interest of transparency, I will say I am a university student working on creating a website about the importance of biodiversity in Alberta's ecosystems. This project is not part of a scientific or ecological study. I do not receive funding from anyone. The resources I use are contributed by myself or by the two other students working with me on this project. My particular interest is the role "balance" plays in an ecosystem, and through the filming, I am looking to understand how invasive species can upset that balance.

Sorry for any confusion.

Like I said, I am open to suggestions on this topic. I hope to find potential resources or people I should speak to who are affected when this balance is disturbed. They need to be accessible enough that I can collect audio and video. But mostly I wanted to hear what outdoorsmen think is important in this balance and what you all would like to see explored. I hope this clarifies things a bit.
Does anyone have any stories they could tell me about this? Or issues they would like to see investigated or discussed?
The forum is subject to the occasional passerby trying to cause a little drama.

Thanks for the clarification. Best of luck with the website!

You can, you should, & if you're brave enough to start, you will. Stephen King