View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
You sure have confused me. I thought I gave you ample chance to explain yourself. Not sure how else to understand you when you seem to be so clear in your ideas.

Do you believe in stocking non native fish predators in trout waters in BC? Yes or No.

hahahaahah you indeed are special!!!!

You have some ideas that preach your ideas and I need to understand them to see if you have a valid point. Now if you are so off from standard thinking then you could still have an outside the box idea that is valid...but people need to know how much knowledge you have on fisheries management issues since you have been strongly opposed to the logic expressed so far.

and your expertise....can we grade you on your community pond?.....i can play dirty too!!!!!!

Anyways...I will have to take you up on catching big fish in BC... I have a number of friends that trek to the Kootenay every year to hammer some monsters. Big fish. Do you troll deep like they do or can you catch them without all the extra hardware?
we pull hair and hockey sticks on top in the spring.....when the flying ants come out we flycast in creek mouths....in the fall we pull hair again.....winter its billies and dawgs