View Single Post
Old 07-31-2020, 11:34 AM
AO Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk270 View Post
I don't think it works to conflate a highly-contagious virus with an addictive substance like tobacco.

I have an absolute choice as to whether or not to smoke but no such choice is available for Covid-19. None of the ill or dead chose to contract the virus, while every smoker decides to light up every time.

A smoker is immediately identifiable, but asymptomatic and mildly symptomatic Covid-19 carriers are not. It is much easier to avoid the smoker. That is why we should all wear masks indoors in public places.
I am fully capable of staying 6 feet away in Costco or the grocery store from you too, whether you are a carrier or not. If you come into my space then that is on you.

Now getting on an airplane? At a baseball game? In a movie theatre? Sure I get it, but come on man... That isn't what we are talking about here.
Bay #6, 1303 44th ave NE
Calgary AB, T2E6L5
bobbybirds@icloud.com
www.urbanexp.ca

Leviticus 23: 4-18: "he that scopeth a lever, or thou allow a scope to lie with a lever as it would lie with a bolt action, shall have created an abomination and shall perish in the fires of Hell forever and ever.....plus GST" - huntinstuff April 07/23