View Single Post
Old 07-06-2020, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean2 View Post
So to me you have identified the problem. There is so little actual enforcement that no one worries about knowing the regulations. How hard would it be for an officer to walk down the banks, check lines, bait etc. Start writing tickets and being there regularly and people will start to learn. The Fish Cops complain about be spread too thin, for hunting I get it, but for fishery enforcement, there just aren't that many places you need to cover. To me it is plain and simple laziness. They get paid a regular salary, what the heck are they doing 40 hours a week if they aren't out enforcing the rules. There is also no reason why their work shifts cannot include Sat and Sunday with two other days off. If we are going to have no license weekend, at least write warning tickets for rules violations and hand out reg booklets.
have you ever been out of the city? just curious, I could fish a different spot every 2 hours and never see anyone else for days even just around here. 2 fish cops to cover hundreds of fishing spots? why do you think they want us to report what we see?

Shove your masks and your vaccines
Non Compliance!!!!!!
"According to Trudeau, Im an extremist who needs to be dealt with"
#Trudeau must go

Wheres The Funds

The vaccine was not brought in for COVID. COVID was brought in for the vaccine. Once you realize that, everything else makes sense.” ~ Dr. Reiner Fuellmich