Thread: WCB sucks
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 11:51 AM

Well, before you call me a snivling b*tch, read a little closer, I worked through all this, Im not lazy. I have been to more docs of all sorts than I can count, all on my own... fought for a year and a half to find one willing to give me the appropriate test, because they were all smarter than me, wasnt necessary, yup it was in my head. They will not accept the claim because all the medical records are previous to WCB, they refuse to treat me or test me because the one doc said no and thats all they need to deny me. I have helped myself all I can, if you read so much, you would know it can take years to recover, meds therapy or not. Harden up? Ever have a seizure and get back up and go to work. Ill do what it takes to support my family, at the moment I risk heart attack If I work, not much good dead am I.

Guess you were to busy gitn r dun calling me a p*ssy to read I wore the gear. I am trained, welding and metallurgy, I know what I was doing, more than most. The gear was incorrect. Maybe next time I should do the air quality tests, confirm mask efficiency to the test and all other saftey requirements for my employer to see if they lied to me. Ever do hardness tests and x ray on a BOP under a rig? When it blows your leg off, because somebody said they did, and didnt... be sure not to sit on your azz and wait for your handout. Take a risk, go back to work and forget about it.
In the mean time Your ignorance is quite apparent, as mine seems to be to you, its fitting you are proud to be called trash, not proud of your work.

I know I was snivling, admitted to that. Sometimes you just need to get something off your chest. Guess Ill shut up now.