View Single Post
Old 08-23-2017, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikeman06 View Post
I call b.s on that "lots of walleye over 50 cm" better check your tape measure. They probably 48.5 cm which is not 50 cm. I fish the hell out of that lake summer and winter with cameras and run thru 50 wallies a day with cranks slip bobbers, deep, shallow, east side west side you name it and a honest keeper walleye is rare as an albino sasquatch. Maybe I'm doing something wrong but I talk to and know lots of locals that put a lot of time in too.
Ok, call bs- i don't really care. Or, pm me for pics and I will send plenty. Or, better yet, jump in my boat and I will take you right to them! Lol
Really? What reason would I have to jump on this site and exaggerate on my first post? The only reason I chimed in was to clarify that there are plenty of keeper walleye in Buck. What was I to gain by throwing out b.s?
I have been there for years as well... was every year like this? No. Your Intel is incorrect, if you haven't been fishing there this year and are going by "lots of locals" word, that's your mistake. Just saying.
Call bs all you like... take me up on my offers above and I will gladly show you.
Cheers