Thread: metis info
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2019, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimm View Post
I have posted mostly fact and have not said anything about my “feelings” so please do not twist my words to what your version of my feeling are. I have not posted anything pro or con about the issue in anyway, if you feel your friends are telling you the truth and that is how you choose a wife then I would suggest a different set of morals outside of harvesting is being violated but it is not place to judge how you choose love. Btw, the rights holder must prove they can not hunt for your friends version to be true. Otherwise the wife must shoot the animal or your friend is a poacher by definition. A moral person would turn him in to the authorities.

I wasn't making a judgement call on you sir. Just stating how it's going to be. Moral responsibility or not, it would be my word against theirs and we both know how that goes.

No different than what happens on supplementals now, and I'm against those too.

You can't blame guys for taking advantage when it takes as long to build priority points as it does for Some of us. The government wants to create inequality amongst hunters then you have to know people are going to work the system any way they can.

Also for the record I have zero problem with first, second, or whichever nation being allowed to subsistence hunt. Just as long as they've always been subsistence hunters. The vast majority aren't so this will just be a convenient excuse to hunt more and take more animals.

Fyi I said nothing about love. Just looking for a September to end of November companion that enjoys the outdoors.

Last edited by 270person; 03-24-2019 at 09:17 PM.