Thread: Oil Crashing
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2015, 09:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1000yards View Post
I work in the safety administration side of things for a company that provides safety watch and emergency services. The mood has shifted in alot of the field guys, even thou we continue to be busy, it is already starting to reflect in some of the attitudes of consultants being a touch pickier on what is all on the tickets apparently.
When I see the prices at the pump getting lower each day, to now being lower than when I started driving, well it is a bit scary.
I know I have job security, and am also in the middle of an educational course that will open alot of doors for me that I started at the end of last summer.
We have seen it go low before, but what is more damaging is the over reactions, spectating and the doomsday say-ers that are vowing to not spend a dime.

As a Province, we have gained and grown, and it sucks to see such a community as our own outdoors men and women already divided. No one, gets thru it all fully unscathed.

What you save on gas now, put towards some extra canned goods, and add some to the food bank.

Oh and please Stop calling our newer neighbors or newer friends trash, or foreigners. They had the courage to leave their whole life behind, and are working plenty hard to pay for their own way. I was lucky to be born and raised here, but when the pot shots start getting taken at those from out east or anywhere exotic, its just pathetic.
I agree with most of you post.

As a province we haven't gained and grown, we've been abused and robbed blind by the pc's.