View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterDave View Post
You forgot the $12 shipping but it doesn't matter.

The fact is that no one can say what percentage you'll pay in auction fees without knowing how many coyote pelts you put into auction, how many sold and what they sold for. The $12 for shipping is going to be a much different percentage if you ship 10 pelts or 100 pelts.

Likewise with drumming fees......You used a $200 pelt to come up with a .5% drumming fee while Marty used a $100 pelt to come up with his 1%. Ya see how that works?

Anyway, I'm burning daylight and I gotta get a start on my day drinking.
Well I left out the 12$ shipping because it only really matters if you only send in a few furs. The unknown is so great due to the amount of fur sent in with the shipping that’s why I left it out but I knew I’d be questioned on it.

As for drumming and all my figurings I used a 200$ coyote because you keep talking about these 200$ coyotes you have so I figured it was fitting.

I guess the big thing here is your stance is that you loose 11% and only 11% on your auction sold fur that is not the case all those other costs and money taken off affects your end result and even more so for the guys that only send in 10,15,or 30 furs or coyotes whatever. But I guess technically speaking yes your commission fees are 11% but in the eyes of a seller all the other things are a fee as well.