View Single Post
Old 12-12-2017, 08:36 AM
Banned

Thanks Mark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeman3 View Post
Very nice gun. I am actually considering selling my model 52 Cooper 280AI to try a Ridgeline. Please let us know how it shoots with load info.
I had a hard time selling my model 52 280 but they are a bit on the heavy side. I had a couple Weatherby Accumarks I sold to buy my Cooper. I sold my Cooper to buy a Sako Finnlite 260. Then I bought a Kimber Montana. I sold my Sako(s) to buy my first Nula. Then I sold my Kimber to put the down payment on my second Nula. Oh ya, and I had a Forbes model 24b I sold because I have 2 Nula's.

There's a definite pattern there. I really like the accuracy of the Weatherby's and the Cooper, but I do a lot of walking while I'm hunting so I wanted something light and accurate. Ideally I like something that will shoot 1/2" moa or better. The Kimber and Sako's were about 1 moa and the Kimber was about 3/4 moa, the Forbes was a 1/2" moa shooter.

I'll definitely keep you posted on the progress of this Ridgeline, I'm hoping it'll be a keeper.

This was the last one Clay had but he has more on order from what I understand. He said that the guys who've bought them have been happy.