View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHeart View Post
And in that divorce, we are taking what we brought in and the gravy train to the east is finished.

If they think they are loosing jobs now, wait till the West separates and slaps a "Stupid Eastner" payroll taxes on foreign workers from Ontario....that's if we even allow them to work in Alberta.

And I am sure we can send our business (pipe, metal, etc) to the USA....I am sure they would appreciate it versus resent us due to jealousy.
Perhaps what we need to do is create a permit to work in this province as Quebec has.

http://www.adat.ca/adat/index-en.php...cle=1997-01-06

Agreement between Quebec and Ontario.
The Commission de la construction du Quebec (CCQ) has an agreement with the province of Ontario for members who want to work in the Quebec construction industry. They need two proofs of Ontario residency, at least 750 hours of work in construction in Ontario (to be exempt of the Quebec safety course) and pay a fee of $110 to obtain a Quebec construction permit without a regular pool opening.

Perhaps that's why Mulcair is huffing and puffing.. Quebec is losing out on 110bucks for every construction worker that heads out here.