View Single Post
Old 06-29-2016, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonedogg View Post
Eye shape looks a bit strange and not sure if it's the pic, but does the black on its nose and lips seem like it extends too far into the white regions? Any ram is a trophy, congrats, just being particular

Quote:
Not at all actually, just my comments on a bad mount, someday you will figure it out . Decent ram, sub par taxi work
Quote:
Looks great together, just curious as to why someone would shoot a antelope buck that is so small? Was it hit by a car and picked up?
Quote:
I'm gunna step and say he won't make 170 net, looks damn close but the side to side will get him unless his main beams are stupid long. Brows are a tad short as well. Great buck and nice find, get him registered as said, touched up Color wise and do a beauty euro mount for him with some homestead wood he may recognize and don't worry about any paper work, surprise him with a plaque with his name, date and score and a pic of you and his grandson as posted and he will love it ! Congrats on a nice find
Quote:
Great story and pics but poor taxidermy! Man those deer have one ear way up higher than the other? Eat butts are wayyyyyyy offf! Nice season though
Quote:
Ya it's a bad mount , no ivories either
Quote:
nice buck, ok mount, ear butts are huge and eyes are off a bit??
Can't wait till I can figure out how to **** in someones corn flakes..... Big Gulps eh... Well see ya lator.