View Single Post
Old 11-07-2018, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavrick View Post
So we need to protect mom's and kids in mini vans from seeing this type of thing? My wife and kids (and now G-kids) have help me butcher pigs, cows, and chickens on the farm, and wild game in the bush their whole lives. We transport butcher animals up and down roads all the time. My kids have turned out just fine, and I will never tell them to hide who we are because other people can't handle it. Maybe we should be fighting for, instead of trying to cover up our life style.
Does the average person on the Anthony Henday or the Whitemud, see butchered animals on their way home from work? Am I missing something? That's the kind of road way it looks to me. Look, I'm not saying the guy should be arrested, or even fined, but for pete's sake, put a tarp on it, or figure something out.

Are we going to be so stubborn that we are going to suggest that every hunter hang their game vertically behind their vehicle to make a point? To "desensitize" the wimpy city folk?

Good luck with that. I hunt, I butcher, and even I don't want get stuck behind that in traffic on the way home.