View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsetrader View Post
Why should I debate you even when I answer you either can't or won't understand.just one more thing think of how many fish were all ready introduced with out that you would have a very poor fishery.
I have quoted every word you have said. Nothing of substance. You have not answered any of the questions put to you straight. Deflect, misdirect, yell, holler, I am being persecuted, blah blah blah.

So we have already been over the introduced species number and you got put in your place on that one after pulling a number out of your hind end. There is also some evidence that points to non-native trout species out competing native Bull Trout for food and habitat.

Sorry I don't buy the very poor fishery excuse. Just because you want to catch bass or crappy or blue gill or what ever else they catch in Ontario doesn't mean it was meant for Alberta. Give me pike, walleye, Bull Trout, perch, whitefish and the rest and I am happy. If I want to fish for coho I will go to the coast. If I want to fish for bass maybe I go to Ontario.

I guess I am just not too lazy to go to where the fish are, seems you want the fish to come to you.