View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boot View Post
Omg, seriously? Ok, I never said I didn't like the word Asian. Asian is what I am. It isn't insulting nor offensive and I embrace what I am. Oriental, on the other hand, is a word that was originally intended to be negative and applied to us by people like you. And if you really want to get technical, the world is round, so how can I be universally Oriental?

And grouping ethnics into one heading is ok for one group and not another? I have no clue what your tiny little brain is trying to deduce here. Is Asian not a big group? Did I say that was a bad thing? You make absolutely pointless arguments based on your own imagination. But here's a clue to what I'm saying:

1) What's point of coming to a forum to say "I saw Asians poaching!"? Why not gender, or age, or height or clothing styles? The only point of a comment like that is to continue to spread the bigotry. If you really want to do something, call RAP. So simple.

2) The only reason to say "they all look the same" is to continue the bigotry and pound that fact home.

Do you get it now? If not, it's ok... I don't actually expect you to get it. You didn't really understand the Jackie Chan statement or anything else that has been said on this thread, so why start now?

No Pike yet this year.
Dodger.