View Single Post
Old 01-18-2015, 09:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobalong View Post
I hunt, but other than that, no skin in this game really, just get really tired of the one sided conversations on here with regard to Native hunting. I am not so naïve as to think that the Natives could not be part of the problem, my real problem is that I don't know, no one does. No one seems to have any clue about how much game they are shooting, or for how many people. How can anyone reasonably attack that group without this information????
If they needed that much meat supplied to there families then they would be shooting what ever comes in front of them ...I find it very hard to believe that 400hundered mature trophy class bulls were lined up walking single file for them to shoot ..I also find it hard that on that long drive from Saskatchewan to suffield that they didn't pass any other deer moose elk antelope that they could have shot ..they had to come all the way to suffield to shoot elk ...100% proof right there this isn't subsistence hunting ..How much more clear do you need it ?

If you need subsistence hunting to feed your families the first animal you see your gonna shoot ..Not driving hundreds of KM to go shoot a trophy class bull elk.. Does this not make sense ?