View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FisherManStan View Post
Dont you worry about those pike eating up all those trout haha,
besides the mad amounts of Fresh water shrimp and scud and the all u can eat minnow population in the glenmore one of the main reasons trout are soooo big in there are because of the pike and them having to compete!!
glenmore is no stocked so the trout are just wonderers from the elbows besides the old school original stocks that may wonder about, like a silver rainbows of the past that shill appear as seen as the biggest rainbow winner of last year in the new regualtion!!!! im excited to fish the glenmore asap!!
and it wont evenbe melted till probly may anyways haha.

ps one thing ive always thought dumb is how it says No Bait Fish, but people go outside the regz and use Smelts and think its cause its not really a bait fish. i Hate That!!!! if u ever want a smack at a real beauty of a trout out of there After ice out then you better get a boat!! less than a month after ice off all those monster trout seem to disapear but trust me. They are There.

i Garantee quite a few trout around the 20pr mark are just lerking about waiting to get hooked and break your line lol many 14pdrs have been caught so bring your best Braid!!!

does this apply in this case too?
[QUOTE=FisherManStan;913569]
unless your fishing a bait ban catch and release area and some rude imigrint
comes and throws out some bait and catch and kills your favore big brown trout lol,