View Single Post
Old 11-04-2018, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrouseHunter View Post
Sorry it was not my intention to personalize my .270 comment towards you! I know for a fact that the .270 is a good rifle, and that many women choose to shoot it because of the lighter recoil. That is all I meant by my comment.

I am and always have been a 30 cal fan, and nobody is ever going to convince me that a .270 is a better caliber for elk over a 300 Win Mag. Especially with ABLR's and the energy I get with them as per my earlier comment.

As for the ABLR's I love them and based on my experiance with them, nobody will convince me that they are not a good bullet.

PS: At the gun range with my rifle with the ABLRs is get .25 MOA @ 200 yards. Pretty accurate if you ask me
I was only playing with the flattery comment, I couldn’t agree more with your choice of bullet all I’m saying is that caliber is second to bullet selection, and bullet selection being equal of course the 300 win mag will be superior, I own one myself and would never argue otherwise all I’m saying is proper bullet selection is key and more important even than caliber selection.