View Single Post
Old 06-20-2017, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReconWilly View Post
Seriously what is wrong with you?, you are a selfindulgent SJW...always triggered and always vitue signaling...It's disgusting, these people can speak for themselves and never asked you or anyone else to speak for them but your so PRIVILIDGED that you thought that you knew better...you didn't.

LISTEN to Morgan Freeman explain his take on black history month and GET OVER YOURSELF...I'm on my way to the mountains to fish for the day, i hope you have a good one.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FRnTovm26I4
No SJW here...just someone who stands up and shouts crap when it stares them in the face. Just like the Muslim community need to stand up against fanatics and radicals so must we stand up against those that spread the blame unfairly.

It doesn't take being name called and insulted to take a common sense stand. I say it over and over again. Killing innocent people from crimes of another is not right no matter how some paranoid and over zealous internet surfers think a take over is happening.
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin