View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasTornado View Post
Not bad, where did you pick her up?
It was a repo out of Ontario, and a guy from Quebec picked it up and i got it from him. It is a 2006 with less than 70hr's on it. He sent me the original bill of sale and it was 62,000 with ont tax, so by right's 58,000. I got it for 27,000 with taxes included. A little more than what i wanted to spend but like i said it has been my dream boat and usually don't see to many of these for sale to choose from.

Had another deal on one that was from Keith Kajaez from the Next Bite TV show and trackers pro team. There is 6 pro's that get 2 boats each from tracker, they sell the first one from factory and deck the second one out for their tourny's. I was getting his tourny boat for 42,000 and it would of appraised here for close to 75-80,000 dollars. That was when our dollar was abit more than their's, but by time i committed and got the banking started our dollar went in the toilet. It was dropping fast and hard and with-in a week or so it put the boat out of my reach. Actually my boat is on it's way and should be in my driveway tonight or tomorrow morning. Can't wait to see her. First thing i am going to say to it is "Who's your daddy" or "Who's your captain" haha