View Single Post
Old 11-15-2018, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffee View Post
lol dude... You literally knowingly broke the rules/law. It is YOUR fault and no one else's. You got lazy and decided to take a shortcut and got caught, what's the big deal? Be an adult and move on, it is literally your fault and you admitted to it. As for the countless acts of poaching you seem to witness, I sure hope you report them otherwise how are F&W supposed to press charges? They can't be everywhere at once.

You know what? I get lazy too, sometimes I don't wear my seat belt on short distances, I won't to turn my blinker on when I'm alone on back roads or sometimes I go a little over the speed limit. If I were to get caught, which I have, I would simply shut up, take the ticket and move on with my life because I know in the end, that it was MY FAULT!

Also, I love how a lot of you are trying to "bend" the rules to avoid poaching charges or to pretend he was hunting other games that don't require a license... WTF
I would of gladly took a ticket and moved on bud, but they didn’t want to give me a fine.They seized my dad’s weapon , and they told me, see you in court.