View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 10:16 AM
Banned

Yep, lots of beauty in Canada, but the Rockies are still tops in my books... Took my breath away the first time I seen them, and some of the mountain lakes - incredible doesn't describe them.

Newfoundland has some beauty to it for sure, Gros Morne being one of the best. Been all over the rock, just about every little town - anything on the coast is nice. Some of my favorite spots are my own little slice of heaven, won't share them

I love Nova Scotia, so many pretty little towns. Love driving the Cabot trail. Lived in Annapolis Valley for a couple of years, it's amazing in the summer and fall with all the agriculture around, the smell when everything is in bloom is something i'll never forget. Witnessing the extreme tides stemming from the Bay of Fundy from anywhere in the south west of NS.

Ontario isn't without it's charm, spent alot of time in Muskoka and Orillia camping and fishing. There's plenty to do and see.

Spent some time in southern BC during the winter, must go back and do some touring during the summer.