View Single Post
Old 05-03-2017, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty S View Post
This really sounds to me like CT is simply trying to save face. Surely they realize that a significant portion of their income comes from sportsmen.

They are continuing their action, of being anti fur, but don't want to be accountable for it.

I think it's obvious that they realize that an actual association with PETA is going to hurt their reputation, however, they obviously seem be opposed to fur and bowing to personal wishes of the same people, PETA people, just not willing to make it official that they are supportive/endorsing of PETA's agenda against fur.

NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!

We, the sportsmen must step up and have an organized protest against Canadian Tire and it's subsidiaries. We need to get our facts in order to ensure we don't get sued, and then begin a real, authentic, organized boycott of the three stores, to such end that we are a highly visible and legitimate effort.

I'm going to have to disagree with you on these points .... sportsmen are not the majority of there customers ... it in fact is a small portion of there profits, it is increasing but not that much....

as for protesting against them I will not for they are doing Canadians better then walmart or any other American company...
Bohning Staff shooter
Stan Releases Pro Staff