View Single Post
Old 10-26-2018, 05:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD848 View Post
Your so far from first base that you think were talking about all drugs,you said you would never buy AGAIN from the black market that is selling weed.There your words.

Ask any idiot how smart he thinks he is and his answer will be exactly like yours,that he can't believe how intelligent he really is.

Plus no one is praising the black market at all ,except most donkeys can't figure out the back end of this new weed deal still has organized crime involved to the core.The only difference is a bit of taxes and vendors are legal.

And yes there will be some straight up companies ,but the back end is right there pumping in there cash to plenty of these guys.It's a deal they just can't refuse and that isn't going to change.
Wow you sure told me, you’re so worldly. I refute my previous statement on taking years before the market is flooded and I’m now going with six months.
To try and stay on track with the thread I’m going to go crank a Marley and construct the finest tin foil hat you ever did see with a built in bong made from two popsicle sticks a rubber band one avacodo and a dash of gorilla tape.