View Single Post
Old 07-30-2015, 12:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxor View Post
Hey Killer

You are a little sideways and backwards.

You are acting like a CNN reporter....distorting the facts.

Trump wants to build sections of a wall where its pertenant.

Yes and just putting up a fence in some of these sections has already cost the US billions. I still have yet to see someone explain how Trump would get Mexico to pay billions for a wall which will be more expensive than a fence

Trump wants manufacturing back on home turf.
He never mentioned the Free Trade deal in any way.
Thats a separate issue never mentioned.

How does this have nothing to do with free trade? Tariffs are clearly not free trade. Trump has suggested putting punitive tariffs on automakers manufacturing in Mexico. This would not be allowed under NAFTA. That is not a separate issue.

ISIS ?????
Maybe you should pay closer attention.
Yes progress is being made with recent bombings.
But killing a few hornets does not kill the hive.
Take a gander at how far n wide their organization reaches. They have covered the 4 corners of the world.
And 2 more pledged associates were apprehended in the US in the last few days.
Its easy to think ISIS is not much of a threat when comforted in Canadian homeland securities.

Besides Boko Haram they only control territory in the middle east. Three of those countries they are just a sideshow to a civil war. Everywhere else is just people committing random terrorist attacks while holding no territory. If they were to lose the fight in Iraq/Syria it would go a long way to reducing their propaganda across the world.

It is true Islamic propaganda will stilll exist for a long time and influence terrorists across the world regardless. It will be near impossible to contain besides a complete censorship of the internet. Trump has offered no answers.

Trumps plan is just to bomb their oil fields in Iraq/Syria. It is just a less sophisticated version of the current military plan.

Honestly I'm very doubtful that you could tell me much detail about what is happening on the ground in Iraq and Syria right now

Its going to be a long campaign.
And a rough road when people only take snipits of facts and roll them into homegrown garbage