View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariko's Rod View Post
You are missing the point Adam. It wasnt about the camp boxes. When you guys decided to act like a couple of know it all punks and not produce your licence because you technically didnt have to the officers decided to nit pick at you for anything and everything they possibly could.

Like I said. you deserved it and next time respect athority and you wont get the a-hole treatment. Its all part of growing up.
I somewhat disagree with this statement.

The first time the license was asked for the guy was driving the boat, not even fishing... thats fine (although had he planned on fishing, should have produced). The second time he was in his campsite... Why would you need to produce a license than?

Probably should have been as nice as you could have been to the officers though, but thats pretty ridiculous they didn't check both boxes before accusing you of not paying for the weekend. I think sometimes (even though you know your right) you have to humor them and make sure they know you are not a poacher/partyer/etc and you just planned on having a nice relaxing weekend.