View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jryley View Post
Pike im not saying it cant be done! I dont own a trailer, generator etc. But ido understand if people want to keep their kids comfy. I was solely replying to the "more important than my neighbor" post. If you have raised two, and still say those two kids wouldnt have taken priority over anyone in a 100km radius i call bs. But we are both off topic here, but i do see your point and agree to a certain extent.

I still am of the opinion the CO was acting as a dbag. Ive been in the same spot, and the CO that dealt with me simply told me "k, ill pop by
Your site when youre finished and we can roll out the paperwork. No harm no foul.

About 3 months while leaving work some douche called in
My plates that i was impaired. I was swarmed at the gas pump by 3 squad
Cars. The first officer was about my age (29) and he nade chit chat and said "to be honest someone called you in ad impared". I was miffed, but didnt mouth anyone off and simply handed over my
License. The worst part was the embarrassment as a bunch of people stood around like i just got taken down for robbery. 3 minutes later officer came back, handed me my license.....and gave an honest "im really sorry for the inconvenience....some people are just clowns". At that point i laughed and told the guy no problem, just doing your
Job. The guy was professional and acknowledged the fact he just embarrassed a guy with a totally clean driving record with
No criminal record. Thats how an officer of any organization should act. I shook the guys hand an told him to be safe. It is innocent until proven guilty boys, not the reverse
First off nobody said there were kids, you brought that up. I've tried to think of a scenario where running a generator would keep a kid comfy, can't think of one, cold? cuddle with the parents. An emergency is one thing, running out of power at midnight is not an emergency, for my generation anyway. The OP himself admitted he did what needed to be done in the dark. If you don't like the rules the campground has in place go somewhere that's more to your style.