View Single Post
Old 09-21-2014, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by honda450 View Post
One of the Copithorne gals was my teacher in grade 5 or 6. Don't remember her first name, but she was hot. hehe
hey Honda sounds like you had a regular ELLIE - MAE there

and Taco how come your being so pertective of them there Copithornes do you have special permission to fish south of the 292 .... Im just kidding Buddy

No honestly the Hillbillie photo I put up was just a lil joke they didn't really look or sound too hillbillie but they did use a lot of foul language and they were just too aggressive especially if the streambed rights they claim are false but the part that got me the most was that I was sure I was in the right but they eventually scared me into leaving at least until I could check out their claims ... and then those kids spouting off waving their slingshots like they really taught me ... it just sticks in my craw even now years later ... you have to admit that scene was a little hillbillie -ish ...... and I do know a lot of self made wealthy organised cattle guys that are still pretty backward thinking

as far as better spots on the JP .... Im not an expert on the upper reaches in cutty territory but as far as Rainbows go that summer when I was fishing that certain section was by far the best fishing I have experienced on that stream ... I have got close to that section a few times since and it was n owhere near as good as it was that year ... but hey maybe I owe the coppithornes and their ways for those memories ... maybe that is why it was so good ... they kept the pressure down ...

I do wish I was making episodes of the New wave Angler back then cause just imagine if I could of showed you guys that whole scenario instead of just telling you .... cmon you wouldn't get a kick out of watching some aggressive man and his double aggressive wife and there hillbillie kids run my chubby ***** off their land at slingshot point while poor Deano hides in the trees peeing himself .... haha just kidding Deano.

cheers guys great input for sure.