View Single Post
Old 09-22-2014, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco View Post
No GBD I do not know the Copithornes but I do know cattlemen/ranchers and their attitudes about the new Albertan. Have you ever tried contacting the CL Ranch for trespass permission whether or not you think you have that right? Be respectful, refrain from hillbilly comments and try not to ogle the women and you may or may not be surprised by trying. They even have a website for your convenience.

Out of 50 yrs of asking I've only ever been turned down a handful of times
Taco if you read my story above again you will see that after the wildlife officer told me it would be ok to fish ... I didn't just go .... instead I got the land owners phone number and politely asked if I could come back ... he was even worse on the phone more aggressive

from above ..... "So I did some investigating and got a phone number for the gentleman that I had the altercation with .... I gave him a call and told him what the fish and wildlife told me and asked if there would be a problem if I came back and fished the creek ... he exploded on me and said he did not care who I talked to and that if I stepped foot on that creek again it would not end as peacefully as the other day and I would end up in jail ... just before he hung up on me he said call your fish and wildlife back and tell him we are Coppithornes."

so although I agree with your advice .... in this situation ... doesn't seem like it would matter .... however you mentioned something else regarding a website that I may look into ... thanks