View Single Post
Old 03-08-2017, 07:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
You had a third option, and that was to call F&W and explain the situation to them, and see if they would buy your excuse. At that point, that was your only legal option, but instead, you chose an illegal option to hide your illegal activity. But more importantly, you could have avoided the situation altogether, by properly identifying the deer before pulling the trigger. If you don't use binoculars, then you need to start using them. As to my getting shot by some idiot who got excited and didn't watch where he was shooting, even though I knew who was responsible, it could not be proven. As to resolving the situation , I did not see those people at any release site for the rest of the season, so it appears that I likely either frightened them into staying away, or they simply realized what they had done and decided not to take a chance on making another mistake. Either way, them staying away prevented them from shooting anyone else. As to calling RAP, that is what you should have done, instead of illegally tagging the deer that you posted about.

Whoa whoa whoa...... hold everything here.

You got shot???