Thread: Release Types
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 12:45 PM
Banned

only 7 seasons under my belt but using must be one of the first fletch hunters ever sold (a gift from an old bowhunter from the nail polish on the brass pins days) and i love it much more than the scott little gooses etc. i ended up using as back ups etc. and then my buddy comes over the other day with a truball st360 and i draw my bow back, then my way, then the st360 etc. etc. and my anchor felt 10x more solid with the st360....after talking to him and reading more on these 'handles' i've got a truball pro diamond and pro diamond extreme coming...just two different lengths on head so i have some flexibility matching draw length on new bow coming my way...so just on anchor alone i was sold...i have no doubt i will be happy when i actually drop string with them

and in reading tons on archery lately you see lots of posts that get going about how to tighten up groups and starting to see more and more guys advising to try 'handles' and they feel will help majority of shooters? apparently very good at reducing or eliminating target panic also...

so i can't wait to get going with mine which are a bit more hunter friendly than the st360 which you cock first, with mine the jaws are spring loaded by the thumb trigger so you can hang it from the d-loop if you want but much quieter/simpler operation for hunting situations than the st360 but i wouldn't hesitate to try that st360 if i was competative etc.

have fun with it, thats my plan