View Single Post
Old 05-19-2022, 10:47 PM

Default Trapper Log Books

It's getting close to the Rendevousz. I'm looking forward to an in person gathering again. Hope to see a lot of you trappers and family there.

If you're on a RFMA and you haven't submitted a logbook I'd like to encourage you to do so. These logbooks have proven to be a valuable tool for collecting furbearer data. Robert Anderson from ACA did a presentation on what they've been able to extract from them so far and I was impressed.

There are 1500+ RFMA's in this province and we don't even have the 200 logbooks submissions from last season that we really need to keep a good baseline. It's a pretty simple way for trappers to show their support to the trapping industry by taking 15 minutes and completing the Logbook. You can do it online by going to the ATA website.

The deadline for submission has been extended to the weekend of the rendezvous, July 1. And there will be a draw for prices for those who have submitted theirs. One of which is a weekend at our Lodge, and that's priceless! sheepcreekcabin.net

Come on folks lets help ourselves out, and get those logbooks submissions in.