View Single Post
Old 08-19-2022, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knacker View Post
I've been calling the Alberta CFO for close to an hour. Been able to get "in line" 3 times, and 3 times the call was dropped after waiting 5 to 15mins. I'm currently on hold for the 4th time. I wish you could leave a number that would call you back when the next available caller is ready.

Damn!!! My call was dropped again before posting this. This is such absolute bull crap.
Well I finally got in touch yesterday morning with the Alberta CFO and got my transfer completed. This handgun was purchased on June 17th at Bashaw Sports. It's being shipped this afternoon and should have it sometime next week.

I only had 1 dropped call yesterday but I had around 11 dropped calls total over 3 days, and spent over 3 hours trying. I figure I spent half of the 3hrs just being in the queue until the imminent dropped call would happen. Not sure why the calls were dropping either. I tried calling with both my cell and home phone and it made no difference for avoiding the dropped calls. If the cell signal wasn't the culprit, I assume with all the guys trying to reach the CFO, it created a bit of a Denial-of-Service attack scenario.