View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 07:15 PM
Banned

ex
I understand your concerns BUT sooner or later we will have to face the music ! I believe I may have mentioned this to Anne , But she has a lot going on ! What I would suggest is that after consultation with the ATA executive , someone perhaps an individual could take the responsibility after having help from members in buying some media time ( and keeping the ATA out) so that this doesn't turn and bite us . as there are certain people who will try to discredit us any way they can !
At the moment they are doing tests on snaring down east , some is somewhat favorable , some not so much ! What we definitely do not need is more non targets getting entangled in our equipment ! The more we do the less we might worry !
Alberta is more or less at a 50 /50 stage right now , possibly less ,
We have to come up with a viable tool and a education system to be able to address any and all concerns by the powers that will make the decision s .
Not to be the one to cry wolf here BUT I am very concerned of the seemingly inaction ! Perhaps I am not hearing all that is going on in the background? None the less we should be vigilant !