View Single Post
Old 05-24-2018, 09:40 AM
Banned

H380
I personally have not had this problem BUT I know a few who have and If anyone may be interested I did write a list of do,s and don,t s and when and how to work with this type of equipment a while back to the ATA executive, possibly I was not renowned enough to be taken seriously ? I assume there is something else at work here , that could cause some info or whatever to be a problem , That is the fact that there are two groups in this , The registered group , and the Resident group , There is a split for sure in how problems are ironed out . This situation mentioned is NOT a great priority to the registered group BECAUSE this is not a problem at all , IT is our problem , you see?
But I can guarantee you after having done damage control for close to 20 years , and mostly in the night I can honestly say my track record speaks for itself!
The rules I submitted were about as strict as could be , and for the average Joe it really takes the novelty out of the game !
H 380 You must have wondered If I ran out of traps? LOL I ended up in the hospital in march ,