View Single Post
Old 08-22-2020, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean2 View Post
I have no idea what your investment portfolio looks like but if you are making your decisions based on this kind of information I would strongly suggest you move to a GIC only investment plan. You won't do well in the stock market.
To me stock markets are too volatile and a foolish investment unless you are willing to wait for years. And I would never trust any bank with managing money. My mother trusted a bank and in a few years of them managing her portfolio she lost money, but I'm sure the banker made money with her funds.

I guess I better go to investing school Dean2.

I tried investing once a over a decade ago. I made 500% on the investment in 6 months. Was able to give my kids a nice bonus. Following certain things now, if I had money to invest now I would have doubled my investment in less than a year. But what do I know?
It is when you walk alone in nature that you discover your strengths and weaknesses. ~ Red Bullets