View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 01:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pottymouth View Post
Stinky you don't believe that Xguns will open the door for other types of weapons? where do you cross the line??
well, i think once i learned about the tool it became clear to me that it got on the wrong side of the line way back when as its clearly a bow....i'm of the two camps idea if not for just keeping it simple....bows and guns, not sure i put anything into the whether or not how primitive something might be as technology in everything we used to call primitive has taken all of the 'primitive' tools to levels way way beyond what they we're ever thought capable of say only 25 yrs ago for example.....so to me its very simple, bows or guns and much easier to manage them as such as success rates between the all the bows are quite low compared to hunter numbers, lets say 15%-ish for example purposes, whats the gun hunters success rates? i'm guessing its at the exact opposite end of the spectrum of the bows....regardless if its muzzle-loaders which probably can out perform 30-30's these days )so definitely a gun) right up to 338 lapua's and 50 bmg's that can kill to a mile or more....its nice to have choices within weapon groups but i would think from managment standpoints and the success rate differences between the two groups that it would be much easier to just keep them separate....and here we have a bow stuck in with the guns......why on earth would we stick a gun (muzzleloader) in with the bows?

theres only one wrong to fix here...

now.....since everything is basically covered i think its time to resort to name calling....i'll go first you crossbow racist