View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kale_M View Post
Why do you need a weapon? Are you arresting people? Are you in fear for your life cause of a sketchy hobby you have? If you need to protect yourself with a gun on a daily basis you should probably leave the country. Go live in Somalia, seems to be more your style
Before making statements like above Kale maybe you should have a bit more life experiences.
Yes I have been in a position where a means of defending ones self would have been appreciated,have you yourself lived through death threats,bullet holes in cars,poisened (dead dogs) the list goes on and on.
Well I have,the wifes ex did all of the above and more,he made our life a living he!! for years ,so you can take your life style insinuattions and pound them up the same place your Somalia comment can go.You would be suprised at the numbr of people who have gone through the same.
I would feel better being able to defend myself,than having to wait for what could be a long response time

My point is after a grand total of 6 weeks training I dont think anyone should be packing,if they need to carry maybe they should be real Police Officers with full powers

Theres a big difference between six weeks and six months trainig