View Single Post
Old 12-30-2015, 12:18 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishermanFrank1976 View Post
Just throwing this out there.??. A lot of my buddies cant take the time off (5 days) to due numerous salmon fishing trips with me next season. I am a die hard fisherman and I am looking for super cool like minded guys to enjoy with me what the west coast island has to offer, especially for first timers. I have all top of the line gear and top of the line boat ready to go!! Every trip consists of 5 days, leave from Calgary early Thursday morning 3am and back by Monday evening 6-7pmish, preferably long weekends and consists of 3 full 10hr days on the water(weather permitting, Gail warnings, waves/swells, rain doesn't stop us) The cost is $1750 per person, up to 3 people plus myself(Pro Guide and includes amazing accommodations, travel to location and back, all fuel, bait, gear, fish filleting and vacuum sealing, all fantastic meals and snacks(bbq on board boat for lunches) Alcohol is not included. All you need is your Canadian tidal waters fishing license and salmon stamp and a bag of all weather clothing and a huge desire to catch fish and your good to go!! Boat has stand up head and flush toilet on board so no worries there and has full Alaskan bulkhead if weather doesn't co-operate Everyone will be expected to pull there weight and help with all aspects that go along with the trip. I am doing this for the love of fishing not to make money as a business.. Basically a bunch of friends going out splitting costs. If this is something any of you guys or gals are interested in hit me up and maybe we can plan a trip!!
I'm interested!! PM sent