Thread: Travers Closure
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 03:23 PM

Never once did I say all anglers in the sawt would say that. I was only ever trying to exemplify some scenarios that may have arose when action been taken to close the leg for the sawt. I never have given an exact statement of what I thought, or what others who may or may not be fishing the trail have said, but only ever suggest what may be another side to look at it. I wasn't ever trying to portray an argument to sway people to one side, and I had stated before that there may have been things to consider and not been so simple as saying "its closed". So don't implicate me as valuing money over fishes lives. Because I don't. I am just a rational thinker who likes to consider other aspects to a scenario other than the easy plain sighted views. Rather than just saying "why was it not closed" and grabbing a pitch fork I go "good question, maybe this was a reason, or a concern....... Since I am not on the board, nor am I tight with the pres, I dont have all the information". My posts were only ever intended to share these thoughts of "think this through before we burn someone at the stake"

Last edited by Dan Foss; 11-22-2011 at 03:29 PM.