View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 01:28 PM
Banned

I would take it as an educational experience and move on.

I have no doubt your both good dudes just trying to enjoy life at its best and are not out to cause any trouble, however what really happened here was that you ran it to a good officer doing his job, all your hitches were caused by YOU and your BUDDY, intentional or not i think you need to SACK UP a bit and take a little ownership in the cause of the grief you cost yourself.

Get your paperwork in order, carry your licence(Your required to by law( he wasn't fishing but poor choice)). And running a generator at midnight in a busy campground is more than asking for it.period.

You never received any tickets or worse, trust me if an officer is trying to make an example out of you there is hell to pay, you got off with a best case scenario in light of a few poor choices on your own part, enjoy it!!

Perception is everything , go get back at it and catch some monsters!! And the next time you meet an officer sworn to protect the resources that you love...THANK HIM FOR HIS SERVICE and ask how you can help.